Can Asthma Be Cured Naturally?
-The Knowledge That May Set You Free
By Abel Fambode, ND. PhD
Natural Remedies, Natural Healing
What is Asthma?.
Asthma is an inflammatory disease in which the airways in your lungs become both hyper-reactive and hyper-responsive to irritants.
17 million Americans were afback to life. flicted in 1998 and the estimate continue to rise. There are effective medications to control asthma but none for the cure. This book is a must for people who want to get better through lifestyle changes and adopting natural remedies that may bring innervated body back to life.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I HAVE AN ASTHMA?.
If you experience one or a combination of the following symptoms, see your doctor or health practitioner:
• Difficulty taking a deep breath.
• Wheezing, tightness or aching in the chest.
• Persistent cough that lasts more than a week, or coughing attacks after exercise, laughing, crying, or yelling
• Excess mucus that is difficult to clear.
• Interrupted sleep, that occurs about the same time each night and resulting in shortness of breath
• Unexplained loss of stamina.
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) reports that more than 100 million people worldwide have asthma and the tide is rising. This global problem touches people of all ages and in every country.
WHY IS ASTHMA ON THE RISE?.
Research suggests various factors that may contribute to the increase of childhood asthma:
1. Increased survival of premature infants with underdeveloped lungs
2. Rising numbers of childbearing women who smoke, which increases the likelihood of low birth weights and diminished lung capacity .
3. Infants exposure to polluting substances including secondhand smoke from adults’ smoking.
4. Dietary factors, such as consumption of processed foods and devitalized foods impregnated with preservatives.
5. Lack of adequate medical care.